GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conducting an interview for the post of Princ Eng Design Enablement.
Job duties and responsibilities:
To develop Passive compact models in Silicon Photonics (SiPh) Semiconductor Technologies for state-of-the-art applications in the growing High Performance, Hyperscale Computing & Wired industries (CWI).
- This includes an understanding of how the various model parameters affect the simulation results and how one might extract these parameters from measured data.
- The role requires a demonstrated background in semiconductor device physics and high-speed circuit design while utilizing automation software for data analysis, parameter extraction & simulation of the device/circuit characteristics.
- Comprehensive knowledge is required of Direct Current (DC), Scattering-parameter, high-frequency measurements for linear and Non-linear characterization, including de-embedding techniques.
- Experience working with EDA tools, hardware description languages, Electro-Magnetic and integrated circuit simulators are all highly desirable.
- Applicant will be a member of an established technical team, driven by collaborative innovation and creative problem solving.
- Demonstrated effective communication (written & verbal), analytical thinking, desire to innovate, and people skills are also required
Master’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Microelectronics Engineering or Physics; PhD is preferred
Job/Req. ID: 21000266
Location: Bangalore, KA