Momentive is conducting an interview for the post of Maintenance Trainee.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Graduate in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with an Industrial experience of One / Two years.
- Capable of accommodating with maintenance and CAPEX team for a given task.
- Should be on the field to execute the task with external contractor
- Capable of updating and getting clarifications in the day to day actives in a prescribed manner.
- Should understand and follow the EHS requirement as per the company policy.
With a legacy that spans more than 75 years, Momentive’s people have played two key roles for our customers. First, we are inventors of specialty materials, based on silicone, quartz and ceramics science, used in the products you touch every day. Second, we are collaborators, working with our customers to help their products better meet your desires.
Becoming a part of Momentive’s diverse culture means embracing the innovative spirit our customers value. When you join Momentive, you will be surrounded by teams that take the initiative to understand and to learn every day, offer new and unique ways to challenge the status quo and place a premium on the principles of action and agility. If you want to challenge your abilities, expand your skills, and discover new opportunities for growth, we’d love to talk. Let’s start the conversation.
Job/Req. ID: R4154
Location: Chennai, TN
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group