Synopsys is looking for a Senior Applications Engineer to join the team.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The individual will be an integral member of the product development engineering team with focus on shaping the direction and development of Library and front-end physical Synthesis products at Synopsys.
- Mainly works with R&D, field sales/support organization and key customers on leading edge front-end physical Synthesis products and chip design customer flows
- Evaluates and understands evolving library development and digital design implementation challenges, needs and feedback to define and shape the product roadmap
- Be responsible for creating user enhancement requirement specifications for driving development in the products and develop methodology/usage roll out and support collaterals
- Good scripting (Perl/Tcl) skills and must be conversant with UNIX
- Knowledge of C/C++ is a plus
- Good knowledge of digital electronics concepts and familiarity with ASIC design flow, and/or VLSI design methodologies is required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, technology-driven environment and strong motivation to continuously learn and apply advanced digital design concepts and best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to clearly narrow down and summarize findings
- Experience with HDL (Verilog/VHDL) and Electronic Design Automation products in the area of library development, synthesis and physical implementation, especially with Synopsys, Cadence, or Mentor tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to interface with customers and business unit personnel are essential
- Ability to multi-task and work in close collaboration across cross functional and global team environments
BS/MS Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
Job/Req. ID: 27938BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group