FICO is conducting an interview for the post of Software Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Build, deploy, and support modules of large, world-class enterprise-level solutions.
- Use diagrams and tools to write programs, investigate and fix bugs, and install solutions.
- Continually learn new technologies in related areas.
- Knowledge of development and deployment of software solutions within Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Strong knowledge of database concepts and programming.
- Ability to work well as part of geographically diverse teams.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, show initiative, and respond quickly in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant software development experience.
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
Job/Req. ID: 24149
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: IT/software Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group