Siemens is conducting an interview for the post of Desktop Programmer.
Job duties & responsibilities:
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers’ expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
- Successfully completes the Coding, Testing, Maintenance steps in the SDLC process on their own.
- Works under close supervision.
- Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency.
- Good understanding of Multithreading.
- Knowledge of Windows application programing, COM/DCOM, VC++ and MFC.
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard is appreciated.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continues development.
- Geometric Modelling and CAD knowledge is desirable.
- Good knowledge of C++ programming, OOPs, Data structures is a must.
- Knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
Qualification & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in software development.
Job/Req. ID: 238415
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: IT/software Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group