Microchip technology is conducting an interview for the post of Engineer Software(NCG).
About the Team:
Microchip’s Communication Business Unit (CBU) Software Engineering team focuses on development of Software/Firmware for Optical Transport, Data Center Interconnect and Wireless Infrastructure devices. CBU Software Engineers are experts in writing software for a family of products and technologies used in a variety of end applications including Optical Transport Network Equipment, Data Center Interconnect, IP Routers, and Wireless Infrastructure Equipment.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- be working on design, development, and testing of software for various product under Communication Business Unit.
- be helping in test automation and test suite creation
- work in collaboration with other design centers apart from team in Bangalore
- be willing to learn and adapt to new technology and products
- Skilled in “C & C++” programming language and any (Python/TCL/Perl) scripting language
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a team environment
BE/BTech in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
Job/Req. ID: 13001 / INCG08-21
Company: Microchip Technology
Location: Bangalore, KA