IHS Markit is conducting an internship in Noida.
The Summer Internship Program will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at IHS Markit.
- Be legally eligible to work for the duration of the program in the country for which you apply
- Have or be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent) completing no later than September 2022
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- The ability to build strong working relationships in a collaborative setting
About IHS Markit:
At the heart of IHS Markit, we are an information company. With expertise across the world’s largest industries we leverage technology and data science, to provide the insights, software and data to help our customers make better informed decisions, driving growth, performance and efficiency. IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 130 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defence, chemical, and economics and country risk. Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation. Our services benefit the entire financial enterprise, from traders, portfolio managers, risk managers, compliance officers and operations teams to regulators and many others.
We support the below business lines:
- Data and Information Services
- Trade Processing
- Risk and Regulatory Compliance
- Financial Technology Solutions
- Commentary & Analysis
Job/Req. ID: R19711
Company: IHS Markit
Location: Noida, UP
Job Category: Operations
Job Type: Internship
Join all India Internships WhatsApp Group