Synopsys India is conducting an interview for the post of Analog Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- DDR I/O Circuit and layout design including GPIO and Special IO’s.
- Work with DDR PHY team, package engineers and system engineers to meet design specifications.
- Knowledge of CMOS processes and issues in deep submicron process technologies.
- CMOS circuit design and layout methodology & flow; basic understanding of analog/mixed signal circuitry, familiarity with basic ESD concepts is an advantage.
- Familiarity with ASIC design flow.
- Knowledge of JEDEC requirements for DDR interfaces & standards, DDR Timing, ODT and SDRAM functionality would be a plus.
- Ability to execute assigned circuit design tasks with best product quality and efficiency.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in interactions with internal development teams.
Qualification & Experience required:
- B.Tech/M.Tech Electronics or Electrical engineering
- 1 – 3 years of experience
Job/Req. ID: 29011BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group