Covance is conducting an interview for the post of Data Entry Associate.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Obtains raw data from operational staff and conducts timely data back entry of study related data into data acquisition database. (50%)
- Drafts data tables from manually collected data and verifies data for accuracy.
- Conducts timely and accurate quality control for study related data. (20%)
- Supports account set up associates and QC reviewers.
- Recognizes deviations from normal or expected outcomes based on known reference standards and makes recommendations to supervisor.
- Carries out decisions independently as pre-determined appropriate.
- Works under occasional supervision.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Organizational and time management skills required.
- Interpersonal skills required.
- Communication skills required.
- Good user knowledge of software applications required
Qualification & experience required:
- 0 -2 Years of experience in the job discipline
- 0-2 Years of experience in other professional roles
Job/Req. ID: 56904
Company: Covance by Labcorp
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group