Mouser Electronics is conducting an interview for the post of Internet Systems Engineer I.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Internet Systems Engineer will work closely with database and other development teams on projects related to e-Commerce, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity. This will include architecting new systems and re-designing existing systems to ensure high performance and availability, and being a key contributor in the adoption of new tools and technologies. Also monitoring and reporting on key information to ensure performance and availability and provide capacity planning.
- Ensures optimal performance of all servers by proactively conducting ongoing performance monitoring and by tuning/adjusting as necessary.
- Ensure server security by reviewing and implementing approved server policies within the systems.
- Enhance the functionality of systems by developing and modifying scripts or other vehicles to automate system processes.
- Develop and maintain all relevant documentation.
- Provide support to application developers/programmers by providing technical knowledge and guidance.
- Ensure optimal server set-up by conducting effective new hardware installations,
- hardware replacements/upgrades and by performing operating system configurations as needed.
- Maintain contemporary knowledge of industry trends, concepts, and techniques.
- Participate in the planning and execution of disaster recovery processes.
- Required strong skills with Microsoft Environment web app and web services.
- Required experience with Windows operating systems.
- Required basic experience in analyzing, understanding, designing, and implementing new products, services, and utilities in the web environment.
- Can demonstrate knowledge of IP networking basics and reliably diagnose network issues.
- Experience diagnosing and resolving problems in mission-critical environments.
- Experience in handling production outages and conducting root cause analysis.
- Experience with Unix or Linux operating systems.
- Experience integrating software systems/code deployment through manual and automated systems.
- Deployment Automation experience – On Premise and Cloud Experience leveraging Azure DevOps / PowerShell.
- Desired Azure DevOps / TFS experience.
- Preferred – skills with Microsoft Environment C# / Visual Studio.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and write reports.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Aptitude to solve technical and practical problems and make recommendations to technical test members.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Development of monitoring and automation scripts. Patching and upgrading servers.
- Network and server troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Virtual server and appliance builds.
- Hardware servicing and upgrades.
Qualification & Experience required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related field.
Job/Req. ID: 10811
Company: Mouser Electronics
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: IT/software Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group