Micron Technology is looking for a high-energy, ambitious, result-driven individual with strong work ethic and integrity to join us as a CAD Engineer in Micron’s Technology Development Group, and in this role, you will be supporting the development of advanced process technology through scribe test structure design and layout, CAD, and reticle creation.
- Contribute to the development of new products by designing, developing, maintaining, supporting, and using CAD software for product development.
- Experience with database management methods and version control techniques.
- Advanced understanding of PDK development/validation, EDA tools and flows.
- Good understanding of programming fundamentals, as well as exposure to various programming languages including Skill/Skill++ (Cadence), Perl, Python.
- Develop and support programmatically defined P-cell (Parameterized layout generator) devices and macros to automate physical design creation for test structures and Scribe marks.
- Develop and support scripts and other programming utilities used in physical design, functional and physical verification, performance optimization and tapeout to assist in product development.
- Good understanding of basic CMOS process manufacturing and layout design rules.
- Work with PI engineers and design team to identify and implement best-design practices and methods for doing physical layout design which will work most effectively with automation tools.
Qualification and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in CAD operations.
- Prior experience managing a team is plus.
About Micron technology:
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses the information to enrich life and our dedication to people, innovation, tenacity, teamwork, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR, and 3D XPoint (TM) memory.
Job/Req. ID: 208645
Company: Micron Technology
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana