OSI Systems is conducting an interview for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Associate Software Engineer delivers the development and implementation of software for medical devices. Requires excellent technical knowledge, and applied skills in design and implementation techniques, and the testing/debugging of services and distributed system software. Adherence to schedule and quality processes/procedures is required. Additionally the ability to effectively work within a team of engineers and make significant contributions is critical.
- Learn software development process and medical device standards (IEC 62304 )
- Software Requirements, Programming Skills, Software Debugging, Software Documentation and Testing
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Complete assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with the appropriate process, including all QMS and regulatory requirements.
- Find creative solutions to moderately defined problems or directives.
- Ensure all software designed and implemented is also automated (unit/integration testing).
- Pro-actively communicate inside and outside the development team.
- Demonstrate ownership and responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Uphold Spacelabs values of Customer Obsession, Ownership Mindset and Superior Results.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- CDAC or any Certification in Embedded systems is a plus.
- C, C++ Programming languages, knowledge on Embedded devices
- Demonstrate ability to deliver robust and reliable mission critical production software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must for this position.
- Must be able to accomplish assigned design and implementation tasks with minimum
- supervision and work with others as required.
- Experience working positively and productively in a team environment. Highly collaborative.
- Define requirements and interface specifications by following necessary and appropriate standard operating procedures, FDA and other regulations that are necessary for the completion of the product development.
- May be assigned to a project or team, requiring additional duties and experience as defined by the manager.
B.E/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in the fields of EEE/ECE/CSE or M.Sc Electronics or MCA or equivalent experience.
Job/Req. ID: 21853
Company: OSI Systems, Inc.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana