ExxonMobil is conducting an interview for the post of Production Data Engineer.
Job duties & responsibilities:
- Lead data preparation activities for deployment and support of proprietary digital technologies.
- Execute data clean-up activities and set-up of custom PI AF (PI Asset Framework) templates using P&IDs (Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams) and PI servers.
- Work in agile team and coordinate activities across various operations teams to ensure timely resolution of AF/PI data quality issues.
- Perform recurring activities to upgrade, maintain consistent templates and documentation across multiple development environments.
- Devise data based solutions to solve production surveillance business problems by leveraging data manipulation tools (SQL, TOAD, Access, Excel) and visualization software like PowerBI, Tableau or Excel.
- Interface with global oil and gas production engineering and operations teams for technology deployment and support.
- Basic programming experience (SQL, VBA, or any software programming language) is required
- Strong Communications, organization & multitasking skills
- Initiative to learn new things
- Experience in reservoir surveillance, analysis, and report writing is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud based solutions is preferred
Qualification & Experience required:
- Bachelors (or higher) degree from a recognized university in an engineering discipline e.g. Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer or related fields with minimum GPA 7.0 (out of 10.0)
- 1-2 years of experience with OSI-soft, PI-AF, PI or similar products is required
- 1-3 years of experience in the upstream oil and gas production industry is required
Job/Req. ID: 706473100
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group