Synopsys is conducting an interview for the post of R&D Engineer, I.
The Embedded Memory and Logic Team in Noida is part of Solutions Group and is responsible for standard and custom embedded SRAMs/ROMs development and provides both functional and physical views of memory in form of Memory compilers, A semiconductor intellectual property (IP) for the design of complex integrated circuits. The team is completely responsible for all aspects of memory development starting from Bit Cell Analysis, Architecture Design, Characterization and Verification.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develop memory architectures and circuit implementation techniques.
- Schematic entry, simulation of major blocks, layout planning, layout supervision and interface with CAD team for full verification and model generation.
- Designing and implementing optimum low-power and area-efficient embedded memory (SRAM, register files, etc.) circuits and architectures.
- Learn and apply skills in memory compilers having Transistor level circuit Design.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Experience of FinFet Technology for Memory Design.
The skills and experience required for this position are as follows:
- Understanding of SRAM/Register File architectures and advanced custom circuit implementations.
- Exposure to full embedded memory design flow: Architecture, circuit design, physical implementation, compiler automation, characterization, timing and model generation.
- Exposure with the most advanced technology nodes. Familiarity with variation-aware design in nanometer technology nodes.
- Working tcl/ perl scripting know how.
Basic Fundamentals required:
- Understanding of RC circuit of 1st and 2nd order.
- Basics of Digital design (realization of Boolean function using Gates, Mux etc)
- Fundamentals of Transfer function and its analysis for stability etc.
- Strong CMOS fundamentals
- Knowledge of CMOS fabrication
- Good digital design knowledge
- Exposure to basic analog fundamentals
Job/Req. ID: 29054BR