Baker Hughes is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience. Our internship will also provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E).
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills.
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary)
Qualification & Experience required:
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors level degree program in Mechanical, Electronics or Instrumentation engineering.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
Job/Req. ID: R17134
Company: Baker Huges
Location: Mumbai, MH