Persist Energy is looking for an enthusiastic and driven engineer who can develop and test firmware and/or work on PCB design for IoT applications involving technologies such as Bluetooth, MQTT and AWS IoT core.
Persist Energy is currently working on AWS IoT core based IoT architecture, so we are looking for engineers who can work on hands-on projects with the present electronics team.
Job duties & requirements:
- Adept with basic embedded firmware knowledge – GPIO, Interrupts, UART, SPI, TWI drivers. (We are working with nRF and STM microcontrollers, additional knowledge on the controllers will be appreciated)
- Understanding of MQTT IoT protocol and Bluetooth stack.
- Adept with eagle PCB design software or equivalent.
- Has experience in PCB schematic design and board layout.
- Has basic idea and experience in working with different IDEs (Segger embedded studio or keil or equivalent)
- Has basic understanding of AWS IoT core, and it’s working.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Persist Energy
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Job Type: Internship
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group