Does sleeping on the job sound like a dream job to you?
Can you sleep through just about anything? Do you think you have it in you to be the best competitive sleeper in the country? If yes, then you could earn ₹10 lakhs.
The ideal candidate thrives in the new normal of the work from home way of life. With uninterrupted access to his own bed, he loves a nap or two and finds a way to make his work environment as cosy and comfortable as possible. They are adept in efficient strategies to fall asleep in the shortest time possible.
- A completed degree in any field.
- A strong sense of self control while scrolling through social feeds and the ability to curb binge watching, even at a season finale level.
- Should be able to fall asleep within 10-20 minutes of hitting the pillow – or any flat sleeping surface.
- Should have a sleep conducive lifestyle – no late night snacking, excessive intake of caffeine or alcohol. A fitness regimen is a bonus.
- A curiosity for all things sleep, with sleep tips at his/her fingertips.
- A newfound propensity to fall asleep during virtual calls or meetings.
- A new approach of dressing and remaining in pyjamas/shorts/nightclothes 24/7.
- A history of falling asleep in class, during meetings and calls is considered to be a valuable experience.
- Strong point of view on bedroom and home aesthetics and should have tricks and tips up his/her sleeve on creating the perfect sleep environment.
- An affinity to pass time apart from screens, and should indulge in activities such as reading, listening to meditative music and other unplugged activities that promote good sleep.
- Motivation to sleep deeply and for the full nine hours on all nights, not just weekends.
- Should be well versed with the nuanced benefits of a nap and the art of taking a siesta.
- A healthy appreciation of bedroom products and a relevant knowledge in the right features that make for good sleep products.
- A compelling need to track sleep and fitness habits.
- A love for beverages and meals that induce sleepiness, such as rice or chamomile.
- On selection, interns will receive a Wakefit mattress.
- A mode of tracking, integration of an app will be arranged for every sleep intern.
- Rs. 1 lakh stipend for sleep interns.
- Rs. 10 lakh for the Sleep Champion or the best performing sleep intern.
Wakefit is a home and a sleep solutions company that strives to create cosy and comfortable home environments that are ergonomic in feature and cosy in nature. At Wakefit, we are passionate about learning as much as we can about the sleep patterns of individuals so that we can create intuitive products that enhance the sleep quality of our customers. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about sleep and have an uncanny ability to fall asleep just about anywhere and anytime – even amidst loud noises, important meetings and gripping movies.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Remote (Work From Home)
Join all India Non-Engineering Jobs WhatsApp Group