Intel India is conducting an internship for the post of Graduate Intern – Product Development Engineer.
- Pursuing Masters degree in Electronics and available for 1 year internship program to work
- Embedded systems understanding and debug tools
- Knowledge in computer architecture and SOC subsystems desired Programming skills in python Perl C is desired
- High analytical problem solving skills Ability to work in dynamic team environment
- understanding of silicon manufacturing and validation
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Job/Req. ID: JR0155887