GEA is conducting an interview for the post of Automation Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide automation and electrical engineering capabilities to assist in the
preparation and presentation of tenders, proposals and delivery of projects.
- Upon securing a contract / order the engineer (depending upon the size and
complexity of the project) may be required to operate independently or as part of
a project team to design, supply, install, commission and document the project.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Functional design specification creation
- Software design specification(s) development
- Software development – PLC, HMI and SCADA
- Bench testing and validation of software functionality
- Site software commissioning
- Site support – customer breakdown (remote and direct)
- Experience on any particular Pharma / Food / Chemical Industry.
- Background in control systems-related software design for process/equipment control.
- Knowhow on basic automation platform from Siemens, (Step 7 and or TIA), Rockwell also an advantage
- Knowhow on HMIs specifically Siemens TIA HMI configuration, Siemens WinCC flexible, other systems also an advantage e.g. Rockwell, GE iFix System platform etc.
- Knowhow on various programming languages for e.g. LAD, STL, FBD, SFC
- Fault finding / Troubleshooting skill
- P&ID understanding
- Basic knowledge on Electrical drawings reading and components identification
- Team Player
- Communication Skills
- Self Learner
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation & Controls or similar education background.
- Work Experience: 1-7 years with Automation background.
Job/Req. ID: JR-0013410
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Join all India Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp group