Emerson is conducting an interview for the post of Application Engineer.
This is a highly focussed position responsible to provide control valve engineering support for any KOB2/KOB3 pursuits. This role involves high commitment and focus towards KOB3 business. Meeting customer demands in a short turnaround time is expected for this position.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Understand project guidelines and prepare quote meeting all customer requirements.
- Perform Sizing and selection of control valves using proprietary FisherFirst2 software.
- Prepare Technical and Commercial Quote, technical deviations list, generate reports, drawings. Contact GIS & SPG teams for any technical/special price requirements. Clarify doubts on technical specifications/project guidelines through conference calls with Sales office/FCEC senior engg.
- Correspond with LBPs/Sales offices as and when required for any clarifications to maintain a good understanding. Provide support on revisions/technical clarifications from customer.
- Support Sales office after the issue of PO and prepare transaction for orderentry.
- Provide technical support for OE /factory clarifications and assist with change orders.
- Provide support on MRO opportunities, SPIR and RSPL generation jobs as and when required.
- Maintain and report records of all work done.
Qualifications and experience required:
- B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Instrumentation or Chemical
- 1-3 Years experience in Flow Control products
- Control valve sizing knowledge is an advantage
- Similiar Work experience in Actuation (or) Pressure Management product
selection job roles also acceptable.
Job/Req. ID: 21002927
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Mechanical, Metallurgy, Instrumentation or Chemical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group