Lam Research is conducting an interview for the post of Modeling Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Complete Computational Fluid Dynamics Models of complex reactor systems
- Solve liquid and gas fluid flow problems, with and without chemical kinetics
- Work with engineers from various Business Units to solve flow, thermal, chemical reaction and mass transport problems and then proposes appropriate design solutions
- Write reports to summarize modeling activity and presents to BU engineers as necessary
Other Job Responsibilities
- Computational Fluid Dynamics modeling using commercial packages
- Experience to solve complex problems, validate model accuracy, and determine appropriate actions.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
M.S./M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical, Chemical or Aeronautical Engineering 1 to 3 yrs experience.
Company: Lam Research
Location: Bengaluru, KA
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group