Wipro is conducting an interview for the post of UX Operations Administrator.
Job duties and experience required:
The UX Operations administrative team provides support to manage and maintain common tools and processes that are leveraged across the department.
You may be right for this role if:
- You want to support the development of products that make the world a better place
- You work efficiently on your own but love to collaborate
- You are a methodical, organized, and detail-oriented person
- Work closely with UX Researchers to provide operational support by identifying and enlisting participants for User Experience activities based on study requirements.
- Manage multiple recruiting projects at a time and coordinate with UX researchers for each of them by facilitating project kickoff and check-in meetings.
- Train new employees on recruiting process
- Track and manage distribution of compensation for participation
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the recruiting process and generate a robust pipeline of candidates while maintaining data quality.
- Provide operational support for UX team in India offices by interfacing with other departments. For example: Management of UX Research Labs
- Advocate for the customer and ensure they have a pleasant experience working with us
Qualifications and Experience required:
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility, ability to multi-task
- Broad understanding/general knowledge of engineering and science domain
- Willingness to learn and use candidate search tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce
Job/Req. ID: 25053-KKUM
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp group