Bentley Systems is seeking a talented individual to become a valued member of the successful team as an Technical Support Engineer I.
This position is part of Bentley Plant Product Advantage team located in Pune office.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Plant Product Advantage team is responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of new products, features and support in Bentley’s product application offerings. The team interacts with Professional Services, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Marketing and Sales teams.
As part of the Product Advantage team the technical support engineer is responsible for providing technical and user support via phone, e-mail, and web-portal for Bentley’s users. This is a hands-on position that will interface with our users as well as our development, professional services, and sales departments. The position is responsible for problem analysis, documentation, resolution and escalation involving Bentley’s supported products. There will also be a requirement to provide remote and onsite training as well as consultancy services to our users.
- Answering user questions over the phone, email and web portal.
- Contribute to software testing from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor Degree (B/E./B.Tech) in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
- Possessing any technical course on Piping design would be added benefit.
- Total 1-5 yrs Industry experience.
- Ability to analyze complex technical problems.
- Technology savvy.
- Tactful and patient with users.
- Excellent English communication skills required.
- Ability to convey complex technical details coherently.
- Knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD or other Bentley Plant applications (AutoPlant & OpenPlant) is an asset.
- Fundamental Knowledge of Database (SQL Server or Oracle) is an asset.
- Must be decisive, self-motivated and proactive, possessing strong desire to learn.
- Ability to resolve application problems via telephone support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Should participate & contribute in writing blogs, wiki’s, Tech articles on company’s portal.
- Support and interact with other members of a team environment.
- Experience in Piping Design engineering field would be an advantage.
- Able to work in shift hours (7 AM- 4 PM, 3 PM-12 PM, 5 PM – 2 AM & 6 PM -3 AM) for ANZ, US/Europe users.
Job/Req. ID: 726638500
Location: Pune, MH
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group