Intel India is conducting an internship for the post of Product Development Engineer.
Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage and Improve methodology area by working on technical understanding of the system and improvement area.
- Pursuing Masters degree in Electronics and available for 1 year internship program to work
- Embedded systems understanding and debug tools
- Knowledge in computer architecture and SOC subsystems desired
- Programming skills in python Perl C is desired
- High analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to work in dynamic team environment understanding of silicon manufacturing and validation
Manufacturing and Product Engineering (MPE) is responsible for test development across product segments, supporting 95% of Intel’s revenue. We deliver comprehensive pre-production test suites and component/physical debug capabilities to enable high quality, high volume manufacturing.
Job/Req. ID: JR0155888
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics
Job type: Internship
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group