Dassault Systèmes is seeking an experience resource with C++ Development to become a part of the CATIA Team based out of Pune.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- You will be part of team delivering World Class Brand Apps, Services, Techno’s creating emotions & value to end-users, enabling Role
- Design the software system, describing the specifications in technical terms
- Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used
- Plan appropriate user interface.
- Identify and manage dependencies with other components.
- Document these selections in a PES (Product Enhancement Specification Document)
- Develop and implement new functionalities described in PES:Code, compile and run unit tests according to Implement processes and Metric(KPIs).
- Check the progress of dependencies with other components.
- You need to have 1-6 Years of experience in Software Development using C++, Data Structures, Algorithms
- You need to have experience of working on Windows Technologies
- You should have good grasp of Maths & Geometry
- You should have good knowledge of SDLC
- Keep abreast of the latest technological developments, understand the requirements of our development partners, know about competing products, look ahead for future products, technologies, languages, etc.
- You will contribute to Software Development Design discussions for new features & new product development
This position will provide the opportunity to work in team responsible for rendering engine widely used across Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE portfolio and related applications in a world-wide development infrastructure.
You are expected to quickly learn the specifications & architecture of rendering engine & continuously develop capabilities
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor of engineering with Computer or IT or Mechanical or CIVIL related stream with 60% through-out with No GAPS
- You should be highly motivated with strong will / skill set for CAD product development and to debug and understand existing code (C/C++)
- You must be an engineering graduate preferably from Mechanical or Computer Science related stream
- You should have 1-6 Years of experience in C++ Development
- You must have good feel for Maths & Geometry
- Good communication skills
- You are expected to have excellent Analytical & problem solving skills & should possess high learnability
- Good in documentation
Job/Req. ID: 518253
Company: Dassault Systèmes
Location: Pune, MH
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group