Microchip Technology is conducting an interview for the post of Digital Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Function: The design off ASIC blocks to be used within the next generation Microchip SOC FPGA devices.
- These ASIC blocks will contain RiscV CPUs and all the associated functions to create true SOC functionality.
- Will be involved in multi-protocol Serdes and PCS architecture.
- It is expected that the successful candidate will be able to simulate and debug third-party IP blocks and develop new RTL blocks required for the SOC and be involved from architecture through to production release.
- The candidate must be familiar with Verilog coding for Synthesis.
- The candidate will also work on STA at block level and full chip level.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in digital design or relevant technical field
- Equivalent of Bachelor of Science Engineering Degree / MTech in VLSI
- Verilog/ System Verilog
- AMBA Bus Structures
- ASIC Implementation flows including Synthesis and Timing analysis
- Familiarity with of at least two of
- RiscV or ARM CPUs
- AMBA / AXI Bus Interconnect
Job/Req. ID: 13616 / I616-21
Company: Microchip Technology
Location: Microchip Hyderabad (FPGA Group)
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group