Intel India is conducting an interview for the post of SOC Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC (System on a Chip) development. Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation.
- Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
- Performs Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs, and simulation for SoCs.
- Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits.
- Performs all aspects of the SoC design flow from highlevel design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results. May also review vendor capability to support development
B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics/VLSI/Microelectronics/Computer Science from reputed institute
- With strong VLSI design knowledge, circuit design knowledge, Synthesis, Place-Route optimization, backend electrical tool convergence including timing convergence and layout cleanup and scripting
- Experience in Custom and ASIC Physical Design, RV
- Electronic Design Automation tools, Design Compiler, IC Compiler/ICC Layout cleanup expertise DRCs, density, ipc, etc.
- Circuit design, TCL, Perl programming
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and at various levels of abstraction
Job/Req. ID: JR0163517
Location: Bangalore, KA