Waters Corporation is conducting an interview for the post of Field Service Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible for planning and executing all service activities on all Waters products including installation, demonstration, training of operators, emergency repairs, TAP, Service Contracts etc.
- Ensure minimum down time for all Wates products.
- Achieve revenue objectives, co-ordination with the Sales dept, support service and application training to new engineers etc.
- Achieve highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Deliver high quality Service and support to customers
- Perform Installations, PMs, Repairs, upgrades, compliance and training for customers
- Optimise customer relations
- Effectively manage own calls, administration and inventory
- Follow Waters routines with an emphasis on quality
- High focus on customer success
- Work effectively cross function and cross border
- Additional tasks when and where business demands
- B.E or Diploma in Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering
- A good communicator with a high level of customer focus
- A methodical approach to problem solving.
- A keen interest and methodical approach to fault finding and problem solving
Job/Req. ID: 13697
Company: Waters Corporation
Location: New Delhi, India
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group