Alstom is conducting an interview for the post of Application Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- To Generate/verify the System Database based on application design data table and CRs..
- Realize/validate the CRs related to SyDB..
- Always maintain OTD with desired quality with minimum or zero defect.
- Manage Internal activity plan and complete the task with allocated budget (hours).
- Conduct quality review for each SyDB delivery.
- To follow Alstom engineering process with zero deviation.
- To contribute as team player in the SyDB team.
Qualification and Experience required:
B.E. /B.Tech/Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Communication or Instrumentation/ Mechanical along with following experience/skills:
- Minimum 1-3 experience in rail signalling domain.
- Should have at least completed one design cycle for any signaling project.
- Should have experience in MS word, Xls.ppt.
- Should have clear understanding on signal engineering process.
- Should have worked on any of the system type – ERTMS / CBTC. Preferably in Design.
- Should have done system configuration, test procedures and produced project technical design documentation.
Behavioural Competence: Agile, quick learning, Good communication skills (English Read- write).
Technical Competence and Experience:
- Signalling Design, CBTC knowledge, MS office
- 1-3 years of Experience.
Job/Req. ID: 658429001
Location: Bangalore, KA