Nielsen is conducting an interview for the post of Data Mapping Editor.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Data Mapping Editor position performs metadata editing functions related to the ongoing development and creation of media databases and content, specifically in the audiovisual sphere. This person will be responsible for performing high-volume, complex manipulations on the entertainment information that forms the core of Gracenote’s media database, with a special focus on channel ownership and content creation.
- Acquire, normalize and enhance entertainment metadata regarding programs and TV listings from a variety of channels and top content providers.
- Analyze TV program schedules, assess network, syndicated, and local TV program information in databases.
- Investigate, confirm and document questionable program content by consulting program information providers and others.
- Consolidate data content and new program information in databases.
- Edit and maintain TV listings information.
- Maintain accurate database information and provide timely updating of listings information.
- Ensure the accuracy of editorial listings, the authenticity of program information, and timely delivery to in-house personnel.
- Analyze, develop and recommend solutions to content, communication and technical procedural and operational needs.
- Ensure on-time delivery of accurate and reliable information.
- Analyze program information provided by sources, assess database information and map ID’s correctly within the mapping interface.
- Manage email and other communications with globally dispersed teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Any Graduate.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Strong organizational, grammatical, analytical, spelling, writing, and communication skills.
- Good internet research abilities.
- A quality-focused individual with a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to work in a self-directed and fast-paced environment.
- Ready to work in a 24/7 operation, including evening, night and weekend shifts.
- Excellent keyboarding skills are expected.
- Knowledge of international TV shows, and the media sector in general, is a plus.
Job/Req. ID: 730292700
Location: Mumbai, MH
Join all India Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp group