SNC Lavalin is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Geotechnical Engineer.
An ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop their international experience by working with a multidiscipline team of Geotechnical Engineers providing a comprehensive design service to our clients.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Producing high quality technical work including geotechnical analysis and design.
- Undertake Slope stability analysis & design of deep and shallow foundations.
- Work as a team member within our growing geotechnical team.
- Assist senior staff in the delivery of projects.
- Undertake Slope stability analysis, and design of deep and shallow foundations.
- Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Good interpersonal and Communication Skills.
Qualifications and experience required:
- A strong academic background with degree in Civil engineering and master’s degree in Foundation or Ground Engineering or Civil Engineering (Geotechnical specialization).
- Required experience will be in between 0-1 years.
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
Job/Req. ID: R-051410
Company: SNC Lavalin
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Civil Engineering
Join all India Civil Jobs WhatsApp Group