Dextroware Devices is conducting an interview for the post of Embedded Systems Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Performing all aspects of design, development, implementation, testing of hardware and software for embedded systems.
- Work on analyzing the requirements, developing detailed hardware specifications, circuit design.
- Take responsibility for the design and overall quality of the hardware.
- Experienced (or) Freshers are welcomed to apply
- Expertise in C++/C programming skills
- Experience in developing embedded software for various microcontrollers
- Expertise in Embedded kernels, bootloaders, system software libraries, and device drivers
- Ability to understand requirements and translate them into suitable solution architecture.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and datasheets for components
Tools and Languages: Commendable knowledge in Embedded C Programming, wireless protocols, bootloaders, system software libraries, and device drivers. Sound knowledge in microcontrollers (ARM-based), peripherals, and SoCs. Basic level knowledge in PCB Design – Eagle/Altium, Circuit Simulation.
Upto 2.4 LPA + incentives upon good output from candidate (First 3 months – Probationary period)
Dextroware Devices, an IIT-M incubated start-up, is a single stop for the development of assistive technologies. We envision empowering differently-abled people across the world to lead more independent, meaningful, and connected lives through the use of simplistic, effective, and affordable assistive devices.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Dextroware Devices
Location: Chennai, TN
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group