MathWorks is conducting an EDG development program for Engineers.
EDG is a leadership development program within the MathWorks Development organization. It is designed to enable success of team members by empowering them to develop and demonstrate their skills for a rewarding career.
Below are a few of the focus areas in the Hyderabad and Bangalore locations.
Areas of focus for the Hyderabad EDG team include: Software Engineering, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Web & App Development, Algorithm Development in Autonomous Systems and Communication Systems spanning Signal Processing, Wireless, Image Processing, Computer Vision, Sensor Fusion, Radar and Lidar Processing, Automated Driving, Robotics/UAV, FPGA/HDL, Wireless Protocols (5G, WLAN, Bluetooth), SIMD Optimization, Embedded Software, Sensors/Hardware, Automatic Code Generation, EM, RF, and Antennas.
Areas of focus for the Bangalore EDG team include: Full-stack Development, Algorithm Development, Web Development, Automatic Code Generation, Software Engineering, Automated Driving, Agent-based Modelling, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Embedded Vision, IoT, Code Infrastructure/Architecture, Code Coverage, Numeric Solvers, Embedded Targets, Compiler Technologies, UAVs/Drones, Communication Protocols, Control Systems, Motor Control, Controls for Power Conversion, Powertrain, Hardware Platforms, System Software, Data & Image Acquisition, Vehicle Network, Developing MATLAB interfaces for other languages and Audio/Video/Image/Scientific data formats.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- This role consists of components that include tailored technical training, personalized Customer Experience Curriculum and contribution to collaborative project work with technical team(s) of your choice. More specifically, you will:
- Explore, identify and transition to teams that match your professional interests and advance your career. Contribute by writing code or creating product demos via challenging technical projects with teams across Development and Customer-facing Engineering organizations.
- Develop & demonstrate customer experience/perspective & problem-solving skills by working on complex technical issues in MATLAB, Simulink and our entire suite of products.
- Specialize & develop deeper technical skills in your domain.
- Demonstrate proactive initiative, lead process improvement projects and coach & mentor others. Benefit from extensive learning opportunities through training, mentorship and knowledge sharing forums.
- Bachelors (for our Undergraduate program) or Masters/Ph.D. (for our Graduate program) in Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong academic record
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong programming skills
- A good understanding of Object Oriented methodologies
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus
Job/Req. ID: 16219-JSAR
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group