Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and dynamic person to join as an Associate Professional – Application Support.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Keep management updated: Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Impact the bottom line: Constantly learn, enhance skills and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work; provide feedback and inputs to SMEs, Leads & Managers on identified areas of improvement, opportunities for automation
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction; provide coaching and feedback
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with all stakeholders including Client, their customers, team members and leaders; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Take the lead: Lead Application development and maintenance as per the standard processes. Ensure successful transfer of complex domain knowledge to subject matter experts and team members.
- Should have knowledge on tracking support emails, calls and metrics report generation.
- Timely respond to support emails, calls and follow-up support tickets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge on Relational Database and SQL. Hands-on Experience in SQL skills are must
- Knowledge on ASP.net, C# and MVC architecture
- Should work on US Shift timings
Qualification & Experience required:
- Bachelors / Master’s degree from an accredited & reputed college/university with computer science background
- Overall 0 to 2 Years of IT experience primarily in Application Support
Job/Req. ID: 2866547
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: IT/software Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group