NCR Corporation is conducting an interview for the post of Helpdesk Representative.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a Helpdesk representative for ATM Incident Management, the role would entail monitoring ATM based incidents closely to observe critical / non-critical incident and taking appropriate actions to resolve such incidents within the prescribed SLA for delivering highest possible ATM Uptime as per our contract with the customers/banks.
This position requires the ability to act as single point of contact for NCR Financial customers with Incident Management Services; Accountable for continuously receiving and handling high volumes of customer calls.
- Monitor ATM networks for NCR’s customers, through NCR in house Incident Management systems and tools.
- Determine priority based on problem information and documented guidelines and use tools to remotely access customer equipment to diagnose and resolve customer problem
- Managing inbound volume of voice and mail request from MS customer and channel partners and assist in providing accurate and complete information.
- Escalate customer problems both internally and externally, when required, according to defined escalation paths.
- Consistent and effective follow up mechanism with various contracted vendors/channel partners of NCR to be followed to ensure timely resolution of incidents.
- Requires rotation in work hours involving weekend, holiday or extended hours.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Graduate / High School Diploma (from any stream).
- 0-1 years related experience.
- Preferably from the ATM industry (Banking/ATM MSP).
- Basic understanding of ATM fault Management & call management procedures.
- Basic PC/Microsoft Office skills and telephone skills.
- Good Soft skills & Interpersonal skills (verbal & written) is a must.
Job/Req. ID: R0106736
Company: NCR Corporation
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Join all India Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp group