Intel India Operations team is looking for energetic and passionate Software Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Responsible for technology and automation interventions. As a member of the team, you will be working on creating sustainable and scaleable programs across key strategic areas. In this role, you will design end to end scalable and robust solutions from collecting requirements to finally delivering the project. We are looking for students who are well versed in latest development methodologies like Agile and Scrum. Should also enable solutions that take into account APIs, security, manageability, usability, and other critical factors that contribute to complete solutions. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
- Understanding of software design development and agile software development.
- Web User Interface Design (UI)
- Web Services (REST SOAP)
- Knowledge of windows IIS server hosting
- Experience working with DBs, MSSQL, MySQL,
- Problem solving, debug and reverse engineering skills
- Team player
- Quick learner, self motivated to work independently on designing new software
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of source code management systems: Git experience is a plus
Intel’s Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company’s culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel’s business goals.
Job/Req. ID: JR0165113
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group