Vestas is conducting an interview for the post of After Sales Siting Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for performing high-quality siting analysis to deliver optimized engineering solutions by the proper risk evaluation.
- This will be done by combining your value engineering skills with the commercial expectations of the Sales Business Unit and that of the customer.
- You are also expected to be the technical coach for the engineers.
- In this position, you will report to the Team Leader of Sales Siting within the department of Siting and Loads.
- Have an interest in wind, terrain, aerodynamics, and dynamically loaded constructions
Work structured and systematic and have consistent attention to detail, which enables you to meet deadlines
- Be an innovative career-focused individual who is able to work autonomously and yet appreciates the value of working in teams
- Good working experience in Wind Resource Assessment software like WindPRO, WAsP, WAsP Engineering, or equivalents
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS excel
Qualification & Experience required:
- Engineering graduate in the stream of Civil or Aerospace or Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics.
- Having a Master degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in Wind Resource Assessment
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving-force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing, and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and join us at Vestas!
Global Operations Engineering Service Industrialization Siting & Loads Sales Siting
Siting and Loads team is part of the Service Industrialization team and it is globally responsible for handling and delivering new standards of wind & site assessment related to the After Sales products that are designed by Vestas for improving the Annual Energy Production (AEP) of the wind turbines.
Job/Req. ID: 15670
Location: Chennai, TN