Comcast is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Responsible for validating software solutions in various testing environments. Analyzes requirements and design specifications to ensure product verification. Collaborates with other Engineers to identify, reproduce, document defects, bugs, or problems using the project’s issue tracking tool. Maintains technical quality assurance and control systems and activities. Utilizes clearly defined standards, methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision, accuracy and reliability of company products. Assists product support areas in gathering and analyzing data.
- Writes and executes tests to validate products and software applications.
- Collaborates with Product and Development teams to identify product and technical requirements.
- Reviews and verifies requirements and design specifications for validity in overall product design, with an emphasis towards product testability and verification.
- Assists in identifying viable test strategies in order to support testing product functionality.
- Works with other Quality Assurance Engineers or Software Engineers to identify, reproduce and document bugs or defects.
- Supports trials of new infrastructure designs/services.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant Work Experience: 0-2 Years
Job/Req. ID: R311352
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group