Intel India is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
This is an internship opportunity to work closely with Pre-Silicon verification team in Intel Bangalore Design Lab. The candidate will be responsible in implementing ML/AI algorithm to improve efficiency in verification flow.
- MTech in Computer/Electronics field will be preferred.
- Exposure to AI/ML algorithm understanding and implementation using frameworks such as TensorFlow/PyTorch/Keras/Caffe/Theano/Dlib
- Basic understanding of Pre-silicon verification flow will be added advantage.
- Proficient with Python based coding skills will be desired.
- Good analytical, logical, and problem-solving attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Intel Labs is the company’s world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel’s technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel’s growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
Job/Req. ID: JR0166419
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Type: Internship