Gartner is conducting an interview for the post of Product Ops Associate.
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and charismatic individual to be part of the product team for Gartner Peer Insights (GPI). GPI’s mission is to transform the way enterprise software & services are bought and sold by creating the industry standard for reviews and ratings.
- Communicate with external and internal stakeholders through various channels (SugarCRM, email, Hotjar, etc.) maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude at all times
- Assist users with product issues and help to maintain a high user experience level
- Acknowledge user communication in a timely manner, address issues promptly and according to the order of urgency and keep the user informed throughout the process
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to the improvement or optimization of existing processes
- Apply lean product principles in your day-to-day problem solving and lead knowledge sharing sessions
- Engage with different GPI teams/stakeholders through targeted, crisp and timely communication
- Work towards streamlining processes and building best practices around reducing TAT and maintaining/enhancing quality
- Excellent command over written and verbal communication. Proficient in business communication
- Ability to handle difficult staekholders – exhibit courtesy, empathy and apply understanding to all interactions
- Understanding of complex technology products & able to comfortably learn about new ones
- Excellent attention to detail, including ability to identify, dig into, and remedy errors
- Knowledge of SugarCRM or any other CRM tool (such as Salesforce) is a plus
- Microsoft Office expertise – Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a culture that thrives on feedback and seeks opportunities to stretch outside comfort zone
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering high quality deliverables
Qualification & experience:
Masters with 0-1 years OR tech graduation with 1-2 years of technology research experience
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and objective resource for more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
Job/Req. ID: 55542
Location: Gurgaon, HR
Join all India Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp group