Philips India is conducting an internship for Engineers.
In this role, you will be doing internship with for Service Workflow, IGT Systems with great opportunity to learn the IGT domain and product development.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Creates high quality working software
- Features driven development in an agile approach
- Actively participates in sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and backlog refinement.
- Contributes to continuous improvement of the team, software and processes
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
Qualifications and Experience required:
- MTech or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Strong programming experience in any one of the programming languages (C++, C#, Java)
- Eagerness to take up challenging assignments
Job/Req. ID: 398482
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Computer Science Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group