Texas Instruments is conducting an interview for the post of Design Verification Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a verification engineer in this group, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing detailed verification plans while working closely with the design and system team
- Developing test benches, tests and simulations at RTL and GLS
- Running coverage regressions to meet the defined coverage goals
- Tracking and communicating verification status, issues, and concerns
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Computer or EC Engineering with a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Texas Instruments:
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
Job/Req. ID: 21000205
Company: Texas Instruments
Location: Bangalore, KA