ABB India is conducting an interview for the post of Procurement and Logistics Specialist.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing plans for local sourcing to reach the business targets.
- Supporting regional and global sourcing initiatives as required.
- Applying and implementing PL standards, tools and processes in the area of responsibility to secure quality, delivery, cost and sustainability.
- Creating and updating reports, as required, following with the ABB standards.
- Appling standards on health, safety, environment and business ethics within operational work, contract management and negotiations.
- Executing effective and transparent communication internally, externally and between different units and centers.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical engineering.
- Required maximum 1-3 years of experience in Procurement and Logistics from industrial companies.
- Required Automation or Electrical equipment knowledge.
- Required very good communication skills on email, phone and face to face.
- Ability to communicate in French language
- Required knowledge of supply chain management.
Job/Req. ID: IN78427577_E2
Location: Bangalore, KA