Microchip Technology is conducting an interview for the post of Engineer.
Job role and responsibilities:
The Individual will be part of the Wireless HW Applications Engineering team and will be contributing to the Design and Development of RF Hardware board designs. The job role also involves working closely with customers for HW Design reviews and support.
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- 0 to 1 years of experience in design and development of Wireless/Embedded Hardware
- Good understanding of RF, Board Design Fundamentals, and Microcontroller architecture
- Preferred experience using EDA tools such as Orcad, Altium
- Good knowledge on circuit design, Board bring-up, integration, and debug
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Job/Req. ID: I849-21
Company: Microchip Technology
Location: Chennai, TN
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group