Dresser-Rand is conducting an interview for the post of SCM Analyst.
Lead and coordinate the bid tab analysis, reporting for MBO, AUX systems & Packaging in a manner that is consistent with Company policies and performance goals.
- Populate MBO / AUX system bid tabs within specified time by analyzing supplier offers.
- Ensure accuracy & completeness of the data.
- Submit bid tabs to stakeholders & clarify queries if any.
- Update database periodically or as per requirement.
- Prepare and submit various reports as per the need.
- Maintains the integrity of purchasing data in the system with error free transactions.
- Meet all the service level agreements.
- Interact with stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Coordinates with suppliers if necessary to clarify the issues in the offers
- Act as a backup to other analysts that are out of the office.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering or its equivalent of experience in industry or engineering environment.
- 0-1 years of experience within function or industry.
- Previous experience in reporting, analyzing SCM data.
- Ability to take ownership, think independently and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proven excellent customer service, written and oral communication and presenting to a variety of audiences in English language.
- Desirable to have extensive experience of Microsoft office capabilities (PowerPoint, Word and Excel & Access if possible).
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience of purchasing fundamentals
- Effectively able to participate in or lead teams and collaboration cross-functionally if necessary.
- Ability to assess and establish priorities for self and others demonstrate flexibility and understand/communicate sense of urgency.
Job/Req. ID: 225398
Location: Pune, MH
Join all India Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp group