Synopsys is conducting an interview for the post of ASIC/Layout Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for ASIC development. Establishes architecture design, logic design, and system simulation. Defines module interfaces for simulation. Helps with the development of multi-dimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits. Evaluates the process from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, and timing and power use.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Has a desire to learn and explore new technologies.
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding and experience of CAD tool development are required.
- Exercises judgment to calculate appropriate action.
- Solutions are reviewed for accuracy and overall success.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Some communication with external customers.
- Typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
- General proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures.
Job/Req. ID: 29167BR
Location: Noida, UP
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group