Cadence is looking for highly committed technical person with good academics and sound knowledge in design space and have good exposure on complete hardware design cycle.
Job duties and responsibilities:
He should be hands-on and must be involved in logical design of any PCB product. He should preferably know about constraining of the high speed signals and their impacts in the layout. Exposure to PLM systems would be desirable.
The individual’s design experience would be utilized in defining and execution of the validation methodologies of new and existing PCB design EDA products.
- Knowledge of scripting language is preferred.
- Knowledge of PLM system is preferred.
- Possess good analytical, problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong individual execution with great team work.
- Understand test processes and methodologies in a software development environment
Job/Req. ID: R34102
Location: Noida, UP
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group