Collins Aerospace is conducting an interview for the post of Associate Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Experience in dynamic and steady state Modelling/Simulation skills using object oriented modelling tools like Modelica/Dymola, AMEsim, Simscape or similar simulation environment.
- Model construction and analysis of electromechanical system/Electrohydraulic system/kinematics system/Thermo fluid systems — air, liquid, vapour-compression
- Steady state and Dynamic plant model & control model development
- Steady state thermodynamic cycle/dynamic process control analysis
- Validation/Correlation of Steady state/dynamic system models
- Experience in using Matlab/Simulink for model development and scripting.
- Working knowledge of thermodynamics and fluid dynamics of Pneumatic, hydraulic and liquid vapour cycle systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical capability.
- Experience in electromechanical/ Electrohydraulic actuator system
- Experience in thermodynamic cycle/fluid dynamic design, heat transfer device design and/or continuous and discrete process controller design
- Experience in Air Management Systems (Environmental Control, Engine Bleed Air Regulation, Air Distribution, Gas Inerting System), primary flight control system.
- Experience in model development for prognostic asset health management
- Technology development and Product Innovation focus
Qualifications and Experience required:
B.E/Masters with (Mechanical/Electronics) with 1 to 3 years experience in System Modelling
Job/Req. ID: 01453683
Company: Collins Aerospace
Location: Bangalore, KA