Texas Instruments is conducting an interview for the post of Software Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Design and develop SW for DLP Controllers and associated peripherals
- Maintenance and support change requests on the existing SW platforms
- Debug and support co-work with Customers and Applications team as needed
- Come up with unit and system level test plans and procedures and develop test scripts
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Creates design documentation and associated application and user guides
- Good handle in C with project experience in development of applications on embedded platforms
- Good SW debugging skills. Able to identify software/hardware issues with minimal iterations.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and well versed with using lab equipment like oscilloscope
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and drive for results
- New graduate or up to 2 years industry experience in software development on embedded devices.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE / ECE
- Minimum BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
- C and C++ programming skills
- Familiarity with assembly language programming
- Solid understanding of software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
The ideal candidate also has one or more of the following qualifications:
- Experience in embedded RTOS platforms
- Experience of scripting using Python
- Experience on software development tools like Git, Jira, static code analyzer tools.
- Quality conscious and able to develop and deploy unit, system and regression tests and automation test scripts.
- Experience working on Image processing and other algorithms
- Knowledge & experience in SW test & validation best practices
- Familiar of MISRA C guidelines
Job/Req. ID: 200004AX
Company: Texas Instruments
Location: Bangalore, KA