Western Digital is conducting an interview for the post of SoC Validation, ASIC Development Engineer.
- Expert at an SoC level post-silicon validation and bring-up.
- SoC architectural level understanding is a must.
- Strong working knowledge with PCIe standard upto Gen3/4.
- Good understanding of processor architecture like ARM/ARC or similar.
- Good C programming experience.
- Good understanding in pre-silicon environments(Verification, Emulation, Bring-up).
- Strong understanding and working knowledge in Linux PCIE/NVME Driver programming.
- Experience in any scripting languages such as Perl/Python/Bash etc.. is a plus
- Strong debug skills using lab equipment like high-speed PCIe protocol analyzer and oscilloscopes.
- Excellent Debugging skills at SoC and System Level.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge in Linux PCIE/NVME Driver programming
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to learn new and complex system and designs
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Western Digital
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group